Sarah & Peter’s Wedding at Scarritt Bennett and Reception at The War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville, TN
I knew the day I met the bride that this day was going to be so special and we would enjoy every step along the way to witnessing Peter & Sarah say…”I Do”. It was a perfect day.
It was a beautiful fall day in Nashville, TN. The color inspiration was all around us in the hues of Gold, Reds, Purples, Yellows and Oranges. The guests enjoyed an intimate ceremony at Scarritt Bennett followed by cocktails and ordourves in the courtyard of The War Memorial and danced the night away inside the auditorium.
As always, Regalo Design’s events wouldn’t be possible without the amazing vendors who we love and enjoy making dreams come true! A special thank you to Skipper Photography for these amazing photos! Jen & Ben simply….rock!
- Ceremony Location: Scarritt Bennett
- Reception Location:The War Memorial Auditorium
- Planner, Florist & Decorator: Regalo Design
- Caterer: Ribbons of Chocolate
- Baker: The Bake Shoppe
- Photographer: Skipper Photography
- Ceremony Music: Conni Ellisor
- Reception Music: The Downtown Band
- Officiant: Father Tim Lozier
- Valet: Parking Management
- Transportation: Nashville Limo Company
- Bartender: Julie’s Bartending
- Rentals: Southern Events
Eventful is a blog written by Damon & Sarah Goude, Owners and Event Specialists of Regalo Design, a wedding planner, florist & event decorator in Nashville, TN.
Don’t forget your party favors from Wedding Favor Market!
Need a great Venue in Nashville? Check out The Peacock Ballroom!